Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Reflection about Fiafia

When I arrived last night it felt like it was just a practise but only a lot of people.
I was feeling really nervous and my sister to her face was getting red. I think my group was alright but some of our customs fell off but i really enjoyed myself. I think i performed not really well because i kept on holding my lava lava and i felt it was loose but lucky we were almost finished, but i don't know if i done good, aright or bad.


My favourite performances were the Senior Hip hop, Middle Hip hop, Niue-an group. I like the senior Hip pop group because it was really interesting to watch . I also liked the Niue-an group dance it was really enjoyable and it was an beautiful item. The Middle Hip pop group was really Fun to watch.


I feel really grateful for the teachers and the tutors for teaching us the dances and songs. I am hoping next time the Samoan group will kill that stage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment