Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Why is eating healthy food important?

Why is eating healthy food important? Eating healthy food like Vegetables and fruits make you stronger and healthier. There are many reasons why eating healthy is important today i am going to tell you three reasons why.


One of the reasons why eating healthy is important is because you might eat a lot of junk food and then you might end up being obese or overweight. Being healthy means eating breakfast in the morning before you go to school or work. It is important that you eat at least five or more vegetables a day.



The second reason why eating healthy food is important is because it helps your body move faster and not to be lazy, and it also helps with your learning. Also it is important for you to at least take one or two fruits for your lunch.




Well and the last reason  why eating healthy is important is because if you don't eat healthy food you could end up having Diabetes, heart disease and other sickness, and also giving little children healthy food could help their attitude  and behaviour become  good.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Inez, my name is Tyler Mills and I am from the University of South Alabama in a class called EDM 310. I totally agree with this post you have done. I am a Physical Education major and I know that eating healthy can really improve your life in every way. It is a good thing that you know all of this information. You have done a great job on your blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inez

    My name is Ramsey Willis and I am a graduate student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I really enjoyed reading your post on "Why is eating healthy food important?" You gave such great details on why eating healthy is so important I don't know why anyone wouldn't. It looks like you really did your research and I can tell. This was a well written post and you did a wonderful job. Great post Inez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tyler and Ramsey for stopping by my blog. I can see that you both are from the same University thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete