Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

My weekend

Two weeks ago i went down Hamilton with my cousins and my nephew. It took us 2 and a half hours to get there by car. We were only going for two days and one night. My mum packed some Chips, Juice, and some Cookie time to eat on our way there incase we get hungry.


So when we were ready my Dad drove the car, I sat at the back seat by myself while my Sister Ramonadel and Raelene sit in the front with my Nephew Scottsdale.



On our way there it was getting dark so then i got my Mum’s pillow and started sleeping. After a While the car stopped i sat up and looked what was happening and my Dad said”Don't worry girls its just the traffic.”Then i replied” What do you mean traffic we are in a Motorway” My Dad said” Its because they are fixing the road”. So then i just looked out the window and all you could see are cars lights shining.
We followed My Uncle the whole way through and we arrived there at 9:30pm.


When we arrived we had dinner and Played games. We played Zombie games on the PS3, but then we were feeling a bit tired. So me my sister and my cousin Heather went and got the mattress and started to fall asleep.

The next morning My mum woke me up cause we were leaving in half an hour. So then i woke up had a shower got changed and played with Heather and my Nephew after we played we had some Cereal and fed the dog with some bread. After that we sayed goodbye to my Cousin Lenna and then we left to go home. On our way home we stopped bye Pokeno to get some fish and chips and have some ice cream





No comments:

Post a Comment