Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

WALT: use language that that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.

If I could eat this very tasty chocolate every twice a week for a snack it would be awesome.


The new Dairy Milk Jelly popping candy is awesome You can find this at supermarkets and Dairies
It is a combination of bubbling candy and a bit of normal candy in there. It is wrapped with paper plastic.

As soon as I got a piece of this chocolate i already knew how delicious it was going to be. I took a piece of chocolate and stuffed it in my mouth and i felt bubbles bubbling all through my mouth, and the delicious taste of the chocolate melting. It felt like I already had  a lot of the chocolate.

If I we’re to improve this chocolate to make it even better I would make the taste of the chocolate a bit more tastier.  Other than that i think the chocolate is perfect.


Overall what a wonderful chocolate. I would give a rate of nine out of ten. It is a nice chocolate but it is not the best chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment