- We went home and went straight to bed.
- They are rich but they aren't happy.
- We went home because we were tired.
- We went home early, so we missed the end of the concert.
- We went home when Jane wanted to.
- We went home before the concert ended.
- We went home after Max Jones had sung his first song.
- We went home although / though we did not really want to.
- We will go home if we are tired.
Gene can go to school since she is feeling super awesome.
Lena has a sore foot, although it is getting better.
Katarina won’t be going to the movies unless she cleans her room.
Sione can ride his bike because he is old enough now.
Sally climbed a tree after she done her home-work.
Kyle walked home from school while eating leftover lunch.
Simon was full from dinner but he still wanted ice-cream.
Anna watched her sister when her parents weren't home.
Scott was in charge if his little brother was going outside.
Shelley played ripper rugby only if she had no dance practise.
Description of Learning:
Today in our Literacy class, we learnt all about conjunctions. All these words which I highlighted red, represents a conjunction word.